Yes, you read that right. For each book you donate to our "learning library" you get a free brewed drink (worth up to $5).
We accept the following kinds of books:
1. Books about race/understanding your privilege
2. Books about gender inequality
3. Books on cisgender privilege/trans-rights
4. Books that challenge heteronormative standards
1. Books about race/understanding that some are treated differently made for children
2. Books about gender inequality made for children
3. Books on genders and understanding why some do not conform to binary standards
We also accept other types of books that can help challenge the status quo and bring about change. If you would like to know if your book is acceptable, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO DONATE:
Bring the book to Stella Coffee at 6310 S San Vicente Blvd, ste 106, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Ask one of our friendly staff members if your book is appropriate.
Hand in the book and receive a free coffee of your choice! (worth $5).
Email us at email@example.com and let us know the name of the book, the author, and maybe why you think it is an important book.
If we say it is an acceptable book for our program and you would like to donate it, you can bring it by the café for a free coffee! (worth $5)
That's all! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!